The Reebok Princess Ladies Trainers offer a traditional style along with the padded and shaped ankle collar with a soft lined interior teamed with the EVA foam cushioned midsole and heel for underfoot comfort. These ladies trainers also include perforated detailing to the toe panel and the Reebok logo to the heel and side coupled with the Classic logo to the tongue gives a sporty finish.
• Ladies trainers
• Laced closure
• Padded and shaped ankle
• Soft lined interior
• Perforated detailing to toes
• EVA midsole
• Pivot point to outsole
• Reebok logos to heel, side and tongue
• Synthetic upper and sole / Textile inner
• Free Click & Collect in one of our Cosmos Sport & Sneaker10 stores or one of the 40+ ACS pick up points all over Cyprus.
• Enjoy Free Shipping costs on all orders over 49€ throughout Cyprus!
• Enjoy NEXT DAY Shipping for all orders in Cyprus!
• Get your product delivered at home, the office or your nearest Courier store!
• Free product returns in all orders for 60 days!
• Still at the office? Or just got home? Fill out the return form, call your local ACS Courier and complete your product return!
• Near a Cosmos Sport or Sneaker10 store? Just visit us and exchange your product Free of charge!
• Do you need extra help with your Online purchases? Chat with our Style Expert 09:00-20:00 here!
Be the first
We are online Mon-Fri: 09:00-21:00 and Sat: 09:00-20:00 to help you with your shopping!
Reebok was established, in 1958, as a companion company to J.W. Foster and Sons, by a pair of brothers, Joe and Jeff Foster, in England. The brand name is inspired from a species of African Antelope, and acquired the exclusive rights to Reebok in North America the Grey Rhebok. In 1979, Paul Fireman, an American outdoors gear wholesaler, Firema.
About Reebok Classics
In 1982, Reebok Classics introduced the first athletic shoe “Freestyle”, designed especially for women; a shoe for a hot new fitness exercise called aerobic dance. The Jane Fonda’s Workout VHS series helped turn aerobics into a billion dollar industry and as a result Freestyle became a trend. In 1983 would be the year that Reebok introduced a single-strap men’s version of the Freestyle called the Ex-O-Fit, as well as a running shoe called the Classic Leather. Today, the series: Classic Leather, Club C and Workout are inspired by the 90s and offer performance and vintage style. Reebok Classic have collaborated with a huge number of famous people like Jay Z, 50 Cent, Kendrick Lamar, Travis Scott and Alicia Keys.