Straight backs are happy backs! Kånken was created as far back as 1978 to help prevent back problems among Swedish school children and quickly became a common sight at preschools and nature schools throughout the country. It is perfect for carrying a change of clothes or food , and as a smart everyday bag for books, water bottles, fruit and more. The shoulder straps are long and adjustable and fit both small and big backs. They can be fastened with a clasp so that they are not in the way when at their tightest. The material is hard-wearing, lightweight Vinylon F fabric that is able to withstand dirt and wetness. The main compartment has a large zipped opening, which makes it easy to pack and unpack. Two flat side pockets and a zipped pocket on the front. The included PE foam seat cushion is stored in the interior back pocket and also prevents the contents in the main compartment from poking against your back.
• Composition: 100% hardwearing vinylal
• Dimensions: 38 x 27 x 13 cm
• Capacity: 16 L
• Weight: 300 g
• Water-resistant / Quick-drying
• Large compartment with zipper
• Two side pockets and a zippered pocket in the front
• Carried as a backpack or a bag via convertible straps
• Removable seat pad in the pocket in the back
• Reflective logo Fjallraven- Kanken
• Color: Pink / Blue
• Free Click & Collect in one of our Cosmos Sport & Sneaker10 stores or one of the 40+ ACS pick up points all over Cyprus.
• Enjoy Free Shipping costs on all orders over 49€ throughout Cyprus!
• Enjoy NEXT DAY Shipping for all orders in Cyprus!
• Get your product delivered at home, the office or your nearest Courier store!
• Free product returns in all orders for 60 days!
• Still at the office? Or just got home? Fill out the return form, call your local ACS Courier and complete your product return!
• Near a Cosmos Sport or Sneaker10 store? Just visit us and exchange your product Free of charge!
• Do you need extra help with your Online purchases? Chat with our Style Expert 09:00-20:00 here!
Be the first
We are online Mon-Fri: 09:00-21:00 and Sat: 09:00-20:00 to help you with your shopping!
Contact us either via e-mail at [email protected], or call us at22 594000
Monday - Friday
09:00 - 21:00
09:00 - 20:00
Monday-Friday 09:00-21:00 & Saturday 09:00-20:00OUR FACEBOOK PAGE CosmosSportCY
At the end of the 1970s, reports started emerging of increasing numbers of children suffering from back pain as a result of the shoulder bags that were the fashion at the time. In order to help prevent back problems, Fjallraven's Ake Nordin created a lightweight, basic, durable backpack with plenty of room for all the essentials for a day at school.
Kanken was launched in 1978 in collaboration with the Swedish Guide and Scout Association. More than 35 years later, Kanken has straightened out millions of backs and become one of Fjallraven's most popular products. All we have changed are the colours, as well as releasing a few variants, such as Kanken Laptop.