The big Vector logo on this women's Reebok hoodie makes sure everybody knows whose team you train with. The fleece build lets you get lost in a world of softness. The pullover style looks as good under your best blazer as it does on its own. Our cotton products are entirely sourced through sustainable cotton farming and are made with at least 50% Better Cotton.
• Composition: 80% cotton / 20% recycled polyester fleece
• Oversize fit
• Drawcord-adjustable hood
• Kangaroo pocket
• Ribbed cuffs and hem
• Reebok logo
• Color: Black
• Machine wash cold delicate cycle
• Use mild detergent only
• Wash dark colors separately
The model in the picture above is wearing S.
• Free Click & Collect in one of our Cosmos Sport & Sneaker10 stores or one of the 40+ ACS pick up points all over Cyprus.
• Enjoy Free Shipping costs on all orders over 49€ throughout Cyprus!
• Enjoy NEXT DAY Shipping for all orders in Cyprus!
• Get your product delivered at home, the office or your nearest Courier store!
• Free product returns in all orders for 60 days!
• Still at the office? Or just got home? Fill out the return form, call your local ACS Courier and complete your product return!
• Near a Cosmos Sport or Sneaker10 store? Just visit us and exchange your product Free of charge!
• Do you need extra help with your Online purchases? Chat with our Style Expert 09:00-20:00 here!
Be the first
We are online Mon-Fri: 09:00-21:00 and Sat: 09:00-20:00 to help you with your shopping!
Reebok was established, in 1958, as a companion company to J.W. Foster and Sons, by a pair of brothers, Joe and Jeff Foster, in England. The brand name is inspired from a species of African Antelope, and acquired the exclusive rights to Reebok in North America the Grey Rhebok. In 1979, Paul Fireman, an American outdoors gear wholesaler, Firema.
About Reebok Sport
Reebok Sport's collection offers comfort, efficiency, and style in both workouts and everyday life. Reebok has created separate products for CrossFit, Fitness & Training, Running, Combat and Studio Fitness. In 2010, Reebok announced her partnership with CrossFit and since then they specialize in equipment for this type of exercise. Reebok Sport is partnering with Victoria Beckham and has created special shoes for those who train with Les Mills programs.