• Composition: 100% hardwearing vinylon
• Dimensions: 38 x 27 x 13 cm
• Capacity: 16 L
• Large opening with zip
• Two side pockets and a zippered pocket in the front
• Handle at the top, narrow, supple shoulder straps
• Removable sitting pad in the pocket in the back
• Reflector logo Fjallraven- Kanken
• Free Click & Collect in one of our Cosmos Sport & Sneaker10 stores or one of the 40+ ACS pick up points all over Cyprus.
• Enjoy Free Shipping costs on all orders over 49€ throughout Cyprus!
• Enjoy NEXT DAY Shipping for all orders in Cyprus!
• Get your product delivered at home, the office or your nearest Courier store!
• Free product returns in all orders for 60 days!
• Still at the office? Or just got home? Fill out the return form, call your local ACS Courier and complete your product return!
• Near a Cosmos Sport or Sneaker10 store? Just visit us and exchange your product Free of charge!
• Do you need extra help with your Online purchases? Chat with our Style Expert 09:00-20:00 here!
Be the first
We are online Mon-Fri: 09:00-21:00 and Sat: 09:00-20:00 to help you with your shopping!
At the end of the 1970s, reports started emerging of increasing numbers of children suffering from back pain as a result of the shoulder bags that were the fashion at the time. In order to help prevent back problems, Fjallraven's Ake Nordin created a lightweight, basic, durable backpack with plenty of room for all the essentials for a day at school.
Kanken was launched in 1978 in collaboration with the Swedish Guide and Scout Association. More than 35 years later, Kanken has straightened out millions of backs and become one of Fjallraven's most popular products. All we have changed are the colours, as well as releasing a few variants, such as Kanken Laptop.